A West End South hustings video has been released! Many thanks to Jerry, Steve, and Tracy for trying something completely new!
West End South Candidates
- Jerry Hall (Conservative) – Confirmed.
- Steve Willoughby (Labour) – Confirmed.
- Tracy Weeks (Green) – Confirmed.
- Janice Asman (Lib Dem) – No response.
- Hello, Who are you?
- What’s your favourite place in the Borough?
- Why are you standing in this Election?
- How long have you lived in West End, and what is your view on local councillors not living in the town, or county, that they represent?
- If money, resources and planning were no object what one thing would you build or create for the people of West End?
- Given the housing situation nationally, what is your view (support/oppose) of the Ageas Bowl Housing Plans?
- If your prospective constituents were overwhelmingly opposed to something the council or your party proposed, would you: A. Try to convince them it was a good idea. B. Support them. C. Something else, explain.
- As there is a climate emergency, where should we build more houses? What mix of social/affordable/open market would you propose?
- HEWEB LAC has identified Telegraph Woods must be enhanced for ecological and recreational purposes. How would you suggest doing so?
- If you don’t get elected, what’s the biggest thing residents will miss out on?
- One last call – anything you’d like to say?