Eastleigh North video has been released! Many thanks to Lisa, Kathy, and Jason for trying something completely new!
- Lisa Crosher (Conservative) – Confirmed.
- Kathy O’Neill (Labour) – Confirmed.
- Jason Reeves (Green) – Confirmed.
- Stephen Beer (Lib Dem) – Unable to attend.
- Hello, Who are you?
- What’s your favourite place in the Borough?
- Why are you standing in this Election?
- How long have you lived in Eastleigh, and what is your view on local councillors not living in the town, or county, that they represent?
- If money, resources and planning were no object what one thing would you build or create for the people of Eastleigh?
- How do you think you could help the housing without building more? Is there anything the current council are missing as it seems we are building more and yet still not enough why is that?
- If your prospective constituents were overwhelmingly opposed to something the council or your party proposed, would you: A. Try to convince them it was a good idea. B. Support them. C. Something else, explain.
- My son has had 4 sets of antibiotics for a tooth that needs to be extracted but he can’t get an appointment in a local dentist until Feb 2023. How are you going to tackle the dentist crisis long waiting lists and lack of trained dentists?
- As there is a climate emergency, where should we build more houses? What mix of social/affordable/open market would you propose?
- If you don’t get elected, what’s the biggest thing residents will miss out on?
- One last call – anything you’d like to say?